Feel free to email us with any questions….we are always happy to help


Call SignKwik at 404-314-7806. Tell them you need the mailbox for Martins Farm.  Our covenants call for matching mailboxes.

Report it immediately to the BOD at the above email address.  They will deactivate the lost card and issue a new one; cost $50.

Yes, email the BOD at the above email address.  They will check the date and send you the appropriate form.  There is a fee of $20.

When in doubt, ASK.  Send the ARC or the BOD an email describing your change and ask if you need to submit the modification form (a separate tab on this website).  There is also a tab explaining what happens if you proceed without approval if it’s required. 

No, and it is a finable violation if you do.  The form for tree removal may be found under the forms and documents tab on this website.

The BOD adopted this policy and notified homeowners on June 3, 2022:

Dear Neighbors:

We continue to receive multiple complaints each year regarding barking dogs, throughout Martins Farm and Martins Farm Estates. 

Our covenants are very clear:

7.8 Nuisance. It shall be the responsibility of each Owner and Occupant to prevent the development of any unclean, unhealthy, unsightly or unkempt condition on a Lot. No property within the Community shall be used, in whole or in part, for the storage of any property or thing that will cause such Lot to appear to be in an unclean or untidy condition or that will be obnoxious to the eye; nor shall any substance, thing or material be kept that will emit foul or obnoxious odors or that will cause any noise or other condition that will or might disturb the peace, quiet, safety, comfort or serenity of the occupants of surrounding property. No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on within the Community, nor shall anything be done tending to cause embarrassment, discomfort, annoyance or nuisance to any Person using any property within the Community. No plants, animals, device or thing of any sort shall be maintained in the Community whose activities or existence is in any way noxious, dangerous, unsightly, unpleasant or of a nature as may diminish or destroy the enjoyment of the Community by other Owners and Occupants. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no speaker, horn, whistle, siren, bell, amplifier or other sound device, except such devices as may be used exclusively for security purposes, shall be located, installed or maintained upon the exterior of any Let.

Going forward we are going to follow the guidelines of Gwinnett County Animal Control:

(B). It shall be a violation of this chapter for an owner or an individual in possession of the property upon which the animal or animals are located at the time of the offense to allow the animal or animals to make any vocalizations which are plainly audible to a person of ordinary hearing ability not located on the same property as the animal or animals making such vocalizations for more than 15 minutes without interruption or more than 30 minutes if the vocalization is intermittent.

If you feel your situation fits the above requirements, first you need to contact Animal Control at 770-339-3200.  You may also contact the Board with proof of violation (video with sound), the owner’s address and proof you have notified Animal Control. 

Once contacted, the Board will notify the homeowner of the issue.  If it is not remedied, fines may be levied, depending on the situation.